Short Term Homestay Request Form
ISGC’s short term homestay program allows students to spend school breaks in a safe and friendly home within a community in Ontario. Students enjoy relaxing and getting to know a Canadian family. They also have the opportunity to visit with friends, participate in activities, and catch up on homework.
We offer short-term host family accommodation should your child require a place to stay during any school holidays, including Christmas and March break, as well as for flight departures, early returns, and school suspensions.
All of our host families are visited on a regular basis and their homes have been screened for safety and cleanliness. Our families provide police background checks for the comfort and peace of mind of natural parents.
An ISGC Short Term Host Family provides:
- Accommodation with a vetted Canadian host family
- Adult supervision
- Curfew and house rules
- 3 balanced meals a day + snacks
- English-speaking environment
- Private room (bed, linens, closet, desk)
- Access to internet
- Access and instruction on how to use public transportation
- Family home will be close to amenities (shopping, library, theatres, etc.)