SOLD OUT: Thanksgiving Break with ISGC – “Experience Toronto!”
THANKSGIVING is the first major Canadian holiday of the school year! This unique trip to Toronto, Canada’s largest city, is an opportunity for 4 nights of great food, activities, and new friends from different schools!
- Canada’s Most Diverse & Largest city!
- 5 days, 4 nights!
- Local Eats & Delicious Treats!
- Meet students from other schools!
- Free time to rest & relax!
- Downtown Hotel!
- Lots of Activities!
Don’t waste the Long Weekend! Get out there and see your new Country!
- The downloadable Registration Form is available after payment and required to be completed prior to the trip.
- This payment will secure one spot for the trip and is not refundable, unless approved by ISGC.
- Any additional or incidental costs (For example: additional activities, special transportation arrangements, etc) accrued during the trip will be billed following the trip and are due immediately.
- There are no cancellations within 5 days of the trip and the full trip amount is due.
|Trip + Activity Options||
Walking Tour & Eaton's Centre (No additional cost), CN Tower (+$45), VR Gaming (+$50), Rock Climbing (+$55), iFly Indoor Skydiving & transportation (+$125)
No Restrictions, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free