ISGC MONTREAL TRIP: $1050.00 CAD: Includes accommodation, 1-2 mandatory activities per day, two family-style meals per day. Select additional free-time activities below.
November Break is approaching quickly! Join our special trip to French Canada and Beautiful Montreal! This trips is 4 nights of great food, activities, and new friends from different schools!
- The culture and beauty of Montreal
- 5 days, 4 nights!
- Local Eats & Delicious Treats!
- Meet students from other schools!
- Free time to rest & relax!
- Downtown Hotel!
- Lots of Activities!
- GO KARTING
- LASER TAG
- INDOOR SKATING
- TOUR OLD MONTREAL
- MOVIES and MORE!
Don’t waste the Long Weekend! Get out there and see your new Country!
- The downloadable Registration Form is available after payment and required to be completed prior to the trip.
- This payment will secure one spot for the trip and is not refundable.
- The transportation costs will be billed at a later date and are due prior to the trip.
- There are no cancellations within 5 days of the trip and the full trip amount is due.
|Friday - Additional Optional Activities||
No Optional Activity During Free Time (No Cost), McGill University Tour and Taxi (+$10), Latin Dance Class (+$15)
|Saturday - Additional Optional Activities||
No Optional Activity During Free Time (No Cost), Yoga Class (+$25), Bonsecour Market (No Cost)
|Sunday - Additional Optional Activities||
No Optional Activity During Free Time (No Cost), Museum of Fine Arts – Egyptian Mummies and Taxi (+$15), Glow-in-the-Dark Mini Golf (+$15)