*** FEBRUARY BREAK WITH ISGC – “WINTER GETAWAY!” *** Includes Accommodation, Two Meals Per Day & A Selection of Activities – The Best Parts of Canadian Winter
Out of stock
One month after students return from Christmas holidays it will be time for the February Long Weekend and our Winter Getaway Trip. This trip is focused on enjoying the great parts of Canadian Winter from skiing to cozying up by the fire!
Beginner skiers or snowboarders are absolutely welcome! An introductory lesson is available and many students participate.
This trip is not just for skiers. All students are welcome to come, relax, and enjoy their time at the resort.
- 5 days, 4 nights in Resort-style accommodation
- All-Day/All-Night Ski Pass for Skiing & snowboarding Available!
- Choose 1, 2, or 3 Days of Skiing/Snowboarding
- Ski and Snowboard rentals available!
- Skating and tobogganing!
- Snowshoeing & Archery!
- Indoor heated salt water pool
- Nightly bonfires with hot cocoa
- Dedicated ISGC common room: Hang out, watch movies, play games
- Meet students from other schools
- Free time to rest & relax
- Great game room activities & gym
- Chaperoned by Your ISGC Team
- The Registration Form and Student Behavioural Contract are required to be completed prior to the trip.
- This deposit will secure one spot for the trip and is not refundable.
- Additional transportation costs and taxes will apply and be billed and due prior and shortly after the trip.
- All students must wear a helmet when skiing, snowboarding, skating, or tobogganing
|Ski Days and Rental Options||
1 Ski Day [No Rentals] (+$66), 2 Ski Days [No Rentals] (+$95), 3 Ski Days [No Rentals] (+$140), 1 Ski Day + 1-Day Rentals (+$125), 2 Ski Days + 2-Day Rentals (+$173), 3 Ski Days + 3-Day Rentals (+$252), No Skiing/Snowboarding – Just Relaxing (+$0)
|Ski Lesson (Mandatory for Beginners)||
NO, YES – Beginner Skiier/Snowboarder (+$45)
|Skiing or Snowboarding?||
Skiing, Snowboarding, Neither